Thursday, April 11, 2013

DIY Protective Blend Foaming Hand Sanitizer



To make your own OnGuard foaming hand sanitizer you will need: OnGuard essential oil and cleaner concentrate, lemon or wild orange essential oil and a 2 oz foaming dispenser. 

Mix: 
Fill foamer with water 1/2 full
1 tsp Protective Blend* cleaner concentrate
6 drops Protective Blend* essential oil
6 drops wild orange or lemon essential oil
fill remainder of the foamer with water
shake well & use. 



Estimated cost $1.25 

*Message me for details on what protective blend I recommend! :) 


4 comments:

  1. What if I don't have any onguard cleaner? Should I just use water for the whole thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would use 1 tsp of castile soap. There is also another recipe for hand sanitizer here: http://doterrablog.com/diy-make-your-own-on-guard-hand-sanitizer . Hope that helps!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By using onguard concentrate cleaner is 8t more of a foaming soap or sanitizer that needs no rinsing? I want to make foaming sanitizer for my daughters class room. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete