Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Uncle Uncle Bomb




3 drops each
Lemongrass
Frankincense
Marjoram
Certified Pure Essential Oils


I recently discovered the best natural support for soothing what I refer to as those occasional "uncle"aches! It's really quite amazing that we have natural supports that are not addictive or harmful to our bodies! You can apply topically with a carrier oil (I recommend fractionated coconut oil) for coverage of large areas of the body (like the legs or back) or for overall systemic support take these internally*. If you want to put a little hair on your chest you can drop them in a shot glass of water and swig them down or put them in a veggie capsule and swallow!

* ONLY essential oils that are CERTIFIED pure by a reputable source AND recommended for internal use are safe to use as internally. Message me and I can help direct you where to find these types of oils!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! It’s been nice post about essential oil
    I appreciate your hard work
    Keep continue helping others
    I am gonna be your regular reader
    Cheers!
    If anyone feel more interest on essential oil, can read more from thespiceguide

    ReplyDelete